Join Katrina Double Certified Labor Doula, Childbirth Educator, Lactation Educator, Placenta Encapsulation Specialist, and Certified Yoga Instructor for a two hour Cozy Bump Workshop.
In this workshop we will discuss
- Benefits of utilization of the Cozy Bump
- Basic anatomy and its relevance in pregnancy
- Optimal positions for relaxation, ailment relief, and exercise
- Key features and benefits to utilizing the Cozy Bump
- Cozy Bump cleaning and maintenance
Workshop investment includes your very own Cozy Bump (retail value of 89.99)
Total Investment $25
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring layers as we will be practicing positioning and movement on our Cozy Bumps. Bring a water bottle, pen, notebook, and snack. Hot tea and water will be provided.
To reserve your space please contact Katrina with questions at (805)748-2939 or at email@example.com payment can be made through PayPal, Cash, Check, or Venmo
Location: To be announced
Date: Saturday January 5th 1-3pm
Why is this workshop is CRAZY CHEAP!! This workshop will be filmed and sent in to Cozy Bump. Wavers will be provided for all participants. We will also ask for your honest feedback, and a testimonial if you love the product and workshop.
Prenatal yoga is an effective way to alleviate common aches and pains associated with pregnancy. It can also help to increase stamina and strength, relieve muscular tension, help you find balance in mind and in body, and give you time to connect to your body and your growing baby. This prenatal practice incorporates techniques for relaxation and pain management, and empowers the mothers for labor and delivery.
This 2.5 hour special prenatal workshop will include the following:
* A flow-based practice that's specifically designed to cater to the anatomical, hormonal, and muscular changes in the pregnant body
* Breath centered relaxation and pain management techniques
* Restorative postures to end class and reduce stress and anxiety
* Discussion time to check in with any pregnancy-related ailments and concerns
* Tips on how to modify your current practice to make any group class accessible and safe
* Opportunity to connect with other moms and moms-to-be on the incredible journey of motherhood
Katrina is a certified experienced registered yoga instructor E-RYT200, a Double Certified Labor Doula, Childbirth Educator, Lactation Educator, Placenta Encapsulation Specialist, and CUB Ambassador. She is honored to guide expecting mothers through a healthy, empowered pregnancy, labor and beyond.
Location: Lotus Spring Acupuncture
36 S. 1100 E #C Building 5
American Fork, Utah 84003
Date: Saturday October 6th 1-3:30pm
Lotus Spring Acupuncture is located below Brain R. Carter's Prosthodontist offices, with a private downstairs entrance.
Total Investment: $35
Space is very limited please sign up ASAP to reserve your space. Hot tea, water, and a light snack will be provided.